David has a proven track record of delivering tangible ROI in enterprise SEO Programs. He has been the SEO lead in the most competitive Search verticals for the largest brands both in the US and previously in the UK.
Perhaps the best evidence of this is an email received after a transformational year in 2014 from the Director of a 200 strong, Internet Sales organization at one of the world’s largest corporations.
Over the past few weeks we have been able to celebrate a number of MILESTONE MOMENTS as an organization:
- On 11/29 we surpassed our sales targets for the full year (with more than 1 month to spare)
- On track to finish ~125% to target and up ~35% YoY
- On 12/15 we surpassed the aggressive YoY holiday forecast we established (with more than 2 weeks to spare)
- On track to finish ~75% higher than our aggressive YoY forecast
- On 12/23 we surpassed our highest single month ever in terms of sales (with more than 1 week to spare)
- On track to finish ~40% higher than our previous single month high
- Finally, we are on track to have the highest single year sales in our history, while at the same time driving 35-40% YoY increases in Omni-channel Sales.
The reality is that, although these milestones are being realized now, they were born over the first 10 months of this year. You far surpassed any client/vendor relationship and truly performed in a strategic partnership capacity (many times truly as an extension of the business).
Although it takes a village, you were instrumental in leading the migration of the OP Phases, the Integration of Holiday, and ensuring a best in class SEO optimization model. More importantly, the 3 of you established a baseline that we will be able to build upon in the upcoming year.
As we wind down this milestone year and get ready to break even more records I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you individually and your company for your tireless and unwavering support. This could not have been achieved without you. Thank you, enjoy the results, and have a wonderful and safe year end.